Sunday, July 17, 2011

My First Post

Hello!! I have spent the last two or three days drooling over I don't know how many ideas on who knows how many blogs. I am amazed at how many creative, wonderful minds there are out there!  After all that time spent on my laptop I decided I had to keep up with all these wonderful people and what better way than to create my own!  So here I am.... hoping I can learn and grow and possibly even share. I have a LOT to learn but I have no worries as I have found lots of people who know SO much!

We start school on the 18th and I know that is a month away but I have school on my brain. I think I get really bored during the summer - maybe that will change with kids - but I am excited and going to school tomorrow to work, work, work! I'm sure my coworkers will think I'm crazy but its good to know there are other people out there who share my enthusiasm. Here's to learning!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! It's addicting! Make sure you list yourself at the Teacher's Lane... the link is on my page. BTW - coworkers have thought I am crazy for a long time already! =) Welcome again!

    Empowering Kinders and Other Kids Too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so addictive and fun! I am looking forward to your posts. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned an idea that I found from a teacher blog at my school's leadership meeting yesterday. Everyone looked at me like I was nuts that I read teacher blogs. Obviously they don't know what kind of resource they are missing. Nice to find a new blog to follow!
    Just Add Clipart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I just found your blog. I am still new to this too, but love all the great resources I have found!

    http://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome!! Thanks for the add...I look forward to following your posts as well! :)

    http://firstgradeexploration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete